Saturday, September 4, 2010

Kuih Raya

Since I’ll be celebrating alone (as I have for the past 3 years when my hsemate balik kg, haha), I stocked up on 3 type of kuih raya I bought during the puspanita bazaar at the office.

I was hoping for a blueberry cheese tart but no one have that :(

But I found this blueberry tart, instead.  The makcik insisted that it’s a blueberry tart but is tastes like blackberry to me.  But it’s tasty, either way.

 02092010826

I also bought this butter cookies which I looove soo much.  Nasib baik sy beli..hehe

 04092010834 04092010837

And I also bought my favourite pineapple tart! Hehe.

BUT, this particular tart seems to be a bit off.  The taste of the egg is quite strong which offended my taste bud a little bit.. Good thing I only bought the smaller container..

Oh, my perfect pineapple tart, where art thou..huhu04092010840 04092010839

That said, I wish you a happy hari raya Aidilfitri and berhati-hati di Jalan Raya :)

Selamat balikk kampungg!!!!

2 comments:

PriNceSs AdOnAi said...

lapar...huhuhu :D

vivien_capri said...

makan nasi baru makan kui..kalau nda, tamba lapar adala..heheh

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin